- Venezuela is experiencing 15-fold inflation.
- The US economy added 161,000 jobs in October and wages were up 2.8% from 2015.
- $50T, triple the US GDP, is being held as cash, money not invested, by cautious investors.
- Previous sea level rise estimates were 10% low which means sea level rise is 1.9mm/yr
- AI is being used to uncover illegal trading in real time instead of requiring years of research.
- Lyme disease has tripled from 10,000 cases to 30,000 cases because of increased habitat due to global warming.
- In two months, we lost about two million square kilometers of sea ice, about the same decrease from the previous 37 years.
- The richest 1% (anyone with a net worth over $744,000) now own 51% of the world’s wealth.
- An AI can detect 89.5% of criminals by using facial recognition.