Pardon the belated post.
- Peak wind production can beat peak nuclear production 432Gw to 383Gw.
- Global trade dropped 22% in 2015, ala 2008.
- The poorest areas in America saw 13% job loss while the most prosperous saw 17.4% job growth.
- Sea level rise in the 20th Century was 5 inches, greater than the previous 20 centuries.
- About 175 out of 500 oil and gas companies are expected to go bankrupt.
- January’s record temperature was 1.13 C degrees about the average from 1950-1980.
- The cost to relocate one American coastal dweller is $250,000.
- Richer people are living about 10 years longer than poorer people.