- Average wages rose from 0.3% to 2.9% but the bottom 83% are seeing slower growth than the top 17%.
- Humans are only making about 10% of the trades in the stock market. The rest are automated.
- Americans now carry ~$40,7000 in personal debt but only make ~$31,100.
- Arctic ice reached a record low of 110,000 square kilometers out of a typical 13,000,000 square kilometers.
- The trend toward monopolies controls with consolidation in grain (4 companies), media (6), airlines (4), and hospitals (3).
- Money buys happiness in America until an income of ~$105,000 after which more money doesn’t mean more happiness.
- Diminishing returns mean growing from 80% to 100% renewable energy in the US could cost ~$2.5T. Currently, renewable energy supplies ~14% of the renewable energy.