Home

Homelessness, housing, infrastructure, and financing are usually urban or suburban news stories because that’s where 80% of Americans live. The other 20% live in rural areas where the issues can be more severe, have fewer resources, and are easier to ignore. The 20% includes the people that feed the 80% and the 20%. Help them and help everyone.

“Rural America’s Silent Housing Crisis” – The Atlantic

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s