Home

Data have been compiled on how much money is given to politicians by rich Americans. The top 0.01% made 42% of the political contributions in 2012. If money is treated as speech, then 0.01% of Americans can speak almost as loudly as the rest of the 99.99%. Democracy?

“The Richest 0.01 Percent Of Americans Gave 42% Of Political Donations In 2012” – Alternet

One thought on “Data For Rich Paying For Politics

  1. Pingback: Data That Matters April 2015 | Pretending Not To Panic

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s